Find Out If Your Child is Really Making Progress - ONLINE CLASS for Parents
Perfect class for Special Needs Parents who need to KNOW IF YOUR CHILD IS REALLY MAKING PROGRESS IN SCHOOL!Dear Special Needs Parents, Report cards aren't simple when it comes to having a child with an IEP. It's not about what grade your child got in each class. You have to really look at IEP goals, projections, data, progress notes and then figure out what it all means for your child. You don't have to figure our your child's progress by yourself this year! 20 years ago I finished my several special education teaching degrees and was going to change the world from the inside of my classroom. I taught for a few years, but instead of following all the rules, I broke the rules! I taught by day and coached parents at night. I knew, from having brother with Down syndrome, what was needed for long term success for a child and I was determined to help parents get it. No matter what the school rules were. So here I am 20 years later, still pushing the limits and finding creative solutions that every child needs. Data is a BIG part of deciding if your child's program is working and because I went to school to write IEPs and take data, I can show you what "makes sense" for YOUR child. Then, as your advocate, I'm going to show you what to do with all the data. Once you register for this class, you can attend LIVE on October 27th, but don't worry if you can't attend live. Within 48 hours you will have the class to watch anywhere at anytime. You get to keep this class forever and use it as much as you need to for years and years. Remember, the school system is broken, but your child's education doesn't have to be. With Hope & Determination, Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed
IEP Goal Data for Parents: Get the Data that Makes a Difference for YOUR Child!
During this class, Special Needs Parents Will Learn:
- How to Know if Your Child is Making Progress NOW
- Learn the 5 BEST ways to collect IEP goal data
- How to get data on what your child is doing
- What to do with IEP goal data
- Figure out what progress reports really mean
- How to know when the data is not telling the truth
- See REAL IEPs & Progress Reports and learn by video what to look for, where the mistakes are at and how easy fixes can change the rest of your child’s entire school year
- I'll help you how to figure out if your child's IEP goals are good goals
- I'll teach you my favorite ways to change your child's IEP WITHOUT AN IEP MEETING
- Learn my #1 way to show the IEP team what your child REALLY knows so they can have HIGHER expectations for your child at school!
When you register for the LIVE CLASS on October 27th you will also receive:
Bonus Q&A: Watch the class live or the replay and submit your questions before November 3rd to have YOUR questions answered by video directly by Catherine.
Advocacy Letters & Emails that you can cut & paste to use for YOUR child! These are the same letters and emails I've been using for 20 years, with my private IEP clients, they work!
A list of what to say when the team says "no" when you ask for changes to your child's IEP
WHO Should Take This Class:
- Parents who need to build their advocacy skills and relieve anxiety about what to ask for in their child's education.
- Parents who are confident in advocating for their child, but need to know what to ask for.
- Parents who have an advocate, but want to sharpen their knowledge and skill so they can make the best use of their advocate's time.
- Parents who do not have the resources to have a full time advocate or to leave the house and attend workshops in their community.
One Hour LIVE CLASS - OCTOBER 27, 2016 @ 10a.m. (CST)
If you cannot attend live, the recording will be available within 48 hours for you to watch and submit your questions for the bonus Q&A video.
-IEP Goal Data for Parents Class (1 Hour LIVE Webinar)
-Parent Q&A Video (30 minutes)
You will be able to submit your own questions for the bonus video via email anytime between 10/27 - 11/3
-BONUS! Advocacy Letters, Emails & What to Say Checklist
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION VALID UNTIL
OCTOBER 1: EARYLY BIRD EXTENDED DUE TO IEP TRAVEL UNTIL OCTOBER 3.
(reg price $47)
ONLY 17 SEATS LEFT
What Parents are Saying: "I was able to use this class information in my last two IEP meetings! I will now be able to sit down and look at all the data at progress report times for both boys among many other things!" "I'm so glad I took this class. I had no idea how to change my child's IEP goals. I thought the team should know what my child should be learning and now I know what I need to bring to the table."
Only 17 seats left!