Become an IEP Coach
IMPORTANT: CURRENT MENTORSHIP IS FULL.
NEXT MENTORSHIP BEGINS SEPTEMBER 2017.
ENROLL NOW AND SAVE YOUR SEAT!
GET Ready to Become the IEP COACH Your Community NEEDS!
For the past 21 years I have been sitting at IEP tables coaching parents and teams how to find solutions to create meaningful education plans for all children. I've been securing tens of thousands of dollars of services every year for students and simply can't handle the demand that has been coming my way. Now, I'm ready to build the biggest and best network of IEP Coaches!
Special Needs Parents in your community need help navigating the IEP process. This does not mean that you need to know the answers to everything, but you do need to know how to find the answers when they are needed.
During our IEP Coach Mentorship, here are just a FEW things I will teach you:
- How to prep parents for IEP meetings
- How to help parents get what their child needs with less conflict
- How to write parent advocacy letters
- How to know when you should be at a meeting and when you shouldn't
In addition, you are going to learn how to GET PAID for your time and expertise!
You don't need a degree to be an IEP Coach, but you do need to be skilled in what you do. If you do your job right, as an IEP Coach, you will save parents hours and hours of time and a significant amount of money. Your goal as an IEP Coach is to walk parents through the IEP process and help them feel confident in being an equal member of the IEP team.
During our IEP Coach Mentorship, I will also teach you the business side of "things", including:
- How to find clients
- How to be the expert in your community
- How to get teachers & admin to actually WANT you at their meetings
- How to decide what to charge
- How to determine when you should and should not take on a new client
- How to use social media & community events to build your client list
I'm holding nothing back... In fact, I'm even going to give you the EXACT checklists and tools you need to start talking with parents and showing your expertise. By the end of your mentorship you will have 7 tools that you can start using immediately to HELP FAMILIES!
Become an IEP Coach Mentorship Schedule:
- We will begin on September 11th and end on Oct 6th (4 weeks)
- EVERY WEEK I will teach you BOTH IEP & BUSINESS Strategies
- Receive up to 3 hours of mentoring each week, but you can go at your own pace
- All Lessons will be recorded so you can watch again & again
- At the end of the mentorship you will have the opportunity to continue to be mentored in an ongoing monthly group with fellow IEP Coaches who have completed the mentorship
Did you know that my phone starts to ring and ring and ring in AUGUST. My voicemails fill up and I can't keep up with returning calls. When you join me for this mentorship starting on September 11th, you will be prepared to start taking your own calls in October! This is perfect timing for you to get the tools and critical information you need to help parents decide if the school year is off to a good start, is their child making progress and how do they tackle their parent concerns with the team before the school year slips by.
Let's work together and change our community, one IEP at a time.
I'm beyond excited to help you help families who need this support!
With Hope & Determination Always,
Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed
IMPORTANT: I am not a lawyer and will not be giving legal advice. I do not teach how to file state complaints or file due process. This mentorship will focus solely on strategies to support families through the IEP process who are NOT in critical situations. This mentorship is right for you ONLY if you are looking to support families who need to know how to be an equal member of the team through positive interactions, creating appropriate paper trails and knowing what questions to ask to get the results the child needs. Our focus will be on collaboration and using tools take IEPs in your community to the next level of helping students achieve.
P.S. Our last mentorship sold out in 10 days! Space is limited to make sure YOU get what you need to be the IEP Coach your community NEEDS!